Tuesday, June 17, 2008

About this Blog


Vanakkam! I am a retired Tamil Teacher. I have a great passion for writing Tamil poems and other literary works. I am going to post my recent effort, in which I planned to write small poems based on Thirukkural. These poems will be simple and easy to memorize. I will try to post 5 songs per day. In future I am planning to post more such works. The posts are in Tamil, you may need Tamil fonts for proper rendering of the page. Please visit www.azhagi.com for more details. I will start from the first Adhikaram of Thirukkural and go in sequential order. Please feel free to post your comments. Both positive and negative. Iraivanukku Nandri! Vazhga Thamizh.

5 comments:

+Ve Anthony Muthu said...

வாழ்த்துக்கள் தமிழண்ணா!

+Ve Anthony Muthu said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ஐயா,

தாங்கள் மிகவும் சீரிய பணியில் இறங்கியுள்ளீர்கள். தங்களைப் போல் தமிழ் பயின்றோர் திருக்குறள் முதலான இலக்கியப் படைப்புகளை விளக்கிக் கூறுகையில் பலர் பயனடைவர் என்பது உறுதி. தாங்கள் அழகி மென்பொருள் தொடர்பாக என்னைத் தொடர்பு கொள்ள வேண்டுகிறேன்.

அன்புடன்

ஆகிரா

Unknown said...

அழகி மென்பொருளை முழுமையாக உபயோகித்து அமைக்கப்பட்டு விரிவுபடுத்தப்படும் இணையதளமான.
http://www.mazhalaigal.com/
குழந்தைகளின் முன்னேற்றத்தையும் தேமதுரத் தமிழோசை உலகமெலாம் பரவும் வகை செய்யும் பணியையும் இரு முக்கிய நோக்கங்களாகக் கொண்டு நடத்தப்பட்டு வருகிறது.

தங்களது படைப்புகளை வரவேற்கிறேன்.

அன்புடன்

ஆகிரா

நந்தா said...

அண்ணா! உங்களது தமிழ்ப்பணி மென்மேலும் தொடர வேண்டும்.
அடுத்த படைப்புக்காக ஆவலுடன் காத்திருக்கிறேன்